I'm passionate about pushing the boundaries of enterprise web applications and designing technical solutions that meet government standards around security, reliability and scalability.
As an Engineering Lead, I guide the architectural design and mentor team members to help them grow and develop their skills.
I work across the software stack, from infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker), to backend (.NET, EF Core), to the frontend (React, Typescript).
In my free time I enjoy tinkering with new technologies to stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practises, constantly learning and growing my skills to find the best way to solve problems.
- Engineering Lead @ TransmaxI lead a team of engineers working on the STREAMS Next-Gen ITS platform.
- Engineering 2IC @ Transmax
- Senior Frontend Developer @ TransmaxDeveloped frontend applications using microfrontend architecture.
- Software Developer @ TransmaxWorked on the Queensland Government's Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS) Pilot project, part of the Cooperative and Automated Vehicle Initiative (CAVI). I worked on the backend services and the web interface.
- Project Officer @ Department of Justice and Attorney-General QLDBuilt a Chatbot solution (MANDI) for providing information about neighborhood disputes